[Ormskirk LUG] look through the information CTXE.PK check it out now

Vivian goochf6nzv at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:29:44 BST 2006

stocck recommendations on short-term trading
C T X E - CANTEXX _ENERGYY_CORP.
Check the sstock which should explooad: C T X E . P K
CURRENNT_PRICE: $0.58
Expected price at the end of the week: $1.2 => + 48% Best performing stockks analyzed and explained
This sttock is greattly recomendded by agressive investorrs in a shorrt term.

Don't loos a chance to eaarn. Be a winning player with top class sttock recommendation Earn more on booming stocck markets with expert advice

A squirrel is just a rat with good PR. Lil ah sick, big a get better. Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow  Another day, another dollar Cow deh a pasture he nah remember seh dog and butcher deh till he see am. When I turned myself over to God, i took my life out the hands of an idiot