[Ormskirk LUG] important statement fcyi.pk you'll be amazed

Erin Williams Erin.Huggins at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 7 23:59:46 BST 2006

Earn more with stockk prices going to the roof Insider information covering booming stoock markets

For Immediate Release
Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.
F C Y I
1 week ago $0.88
Last $ 1.26
Market Plus Top Four Pick

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 05, 2006 (PRIME ZONE) - As part of the commitment of Falcon Energy, Inc., a Nevada Corporation, to keep
investors informed of its status and activities, the company is providing this
investor update.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount
Westlock property in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since
the well was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed
over 10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed
addition of its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will be forthcoming.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 17, 2006 (PRIME ZONE) -- Falcon Energy, Inc.
is pleased to announce that the granting of exploration licenses for five mining properties in Mongolia has been finalized. These licenses will be held for a
minimum of three years and grant Falcon Energy, Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.

Falcon Energy, Inc. had recently sought the mineral rights to these
significant properties in the mineral rich region of Mongolia. Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the anticipation of deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds in both base and precious metals.

The five licensed areas are:

8825E - The Duhum Hujirt License Area
8454X - Tsagaan Tolgoi Copper/Gold Project
9997X - The Huld License Area
9996X - The Har Tolgoi License Area
9668X - Hutagt License Area

Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses
are held include:
Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well as
Fluorite and Uranium.

Expceted pirce at the end of the week: $1.7! Forward sstock movements analyzed by professionals

Don't loose a chance to eaarn with us. stocck market tendencies and booming predictions Short-term sttock advice that multiplies income

A positive pessimist is better than a negative optimist. In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has A sprat to catch a mackerel. He who plays with fire will get burnt Lucky at cards, unlucky in love A good tree brings forth good fruit. Curiosity killed the cat. Never play leapfrog with a unicorn

He who knows better has never tried it Its only rock n roll but I like it All are not cooks that walk with long knives The world is full of willing people: some willing to work and some willing to let them  All things are possible with god The best of men are but men at best The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.

Home is where you hang your @. Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Those who cast the votes decide nothing Those who count the votes decide everything  A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit If you educate a man you educate an individual but if you educate a woman you educate a family  To whom God gives, to him also the people give  So long as you do your best in life, whatever happens will be for the best His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins. Know which side your bread is buttered  Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks. You cannot get blood from a stone It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.  It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice
Dead men tell no tales Never choose bedlinen or a wife by candlelight  Pain is temporary, victory is forever  Football is a game of two halves Its too late to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted If oil ah float watah deh ah battam.	 Practice makes perfect.
We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain  Life is just a bowl of cherries. Honesty is the best policy Night is the Mother of Counsel What you see in yourself is what you see in the world It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice Never the twain shall meet