[Ormskirk LUG] -=First step to freedom=-

Alba Alba at 212.com
Wed Jun 21 22:12:28 BST 2006

Dear Ladies and gentlemen!

Draw attention to our bussiness proposal in Germany and EU.
At this moment, it is necessary for us to increase our potential for our further development in Germany.
Our offer is a unique opportunity earn about 2500 EUR per week!
You can earn real money without special skills, higher education or investments.
Special interest to your country!
You need 2-3 hours free time per day, computer, e-mail.
For more details about this proposition write us. Email with CV are preferred!
regards,
Francesco Carusi
antsoftwareinc at aol.com