[Ormskirk LUG] only reason for sale is my partner has just learnt to drive and dosent like driving a big car.

Betsy pvwuws at nhccnm.org
Sat Nov 25 15:22:24 GMT 2006

Brilliant runner and very reliable. Needs a tidy but vgc for year, baby
forces sale.
power steering essential!
??
Do not wait until it is too late!!!
Trading Date : Nov 27 2006
Company Name : China Health Management Corp
Stock : C N H C
Opening Price : $1.44
Expected Target : $9
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the
public has not heard about yet.
??
hence bargain price !
it has a full panique body kit and a touring car spoiler! Can be
delivered to UK free of charge.
The car is completely standard, exept for the suspension, which has been
lowered and stiffened. Massive spec includng  Bose sound system, On
board computer, Sat Nav, alloys, electric everything etc etc. The engine
is also standard, no Chips, induction kits, big exhausts, etc. Please
phone if you have any questions or if you would like to see pictures
etc- hope to add some tomorrow!
Buyer must collect the lot. No bumps or scrapes and in good working
order.
But when i took it for a drive yesterday it is spluttering and seems to
be holding back until it is going at a constant speed. Very regrettably
for sale due to growing family. Has been used as a second car. Some
service history. The car is completely standard, exept for the
suspension, which has been lowered and stiffened. This car is a genuine
one owner vehicle that has spent its life on Isle of Man from new hence
the very low mileage and well above average condition.
comes with a brand new verne rear bumper jus needs spraying!
But when i took it for a drive yesterday it is spluttering and seems to
be holding back until it is going at a constant speed.
Loads of restoration photos avalable upon request. genuine reason for
sale, house move.
Custom heater channels.
Full respray in imperial blue.
The car is in immaculate original condition throughout with a full
dealer service history.
Some service history.
Has been lowered and has very nice mirror tints.
A turbo timer has also been fitted. Beautiful Cougar in metallic silver.
A turbo timer has also been fitted.
Lots of service history, Car is an ex-motorbility vehicle, so been well
looked after. Real head turning stunner!
New house purchase forcing very reluctant sale!
Please phone if you have any questions or if you would like to see
pictures etc- hope to add some tomorrow! A turbo timer has also been
fitted.
I have new small mobility scooter in boot stopped driving I now live in
care home. Only has a couple of weeks MOT letf on it. Massive spec
includng  Bose sound system, On board computer, Sat Nav, alloys,
electric everything etc etc.
Interior immacculate, bodywork excellent apart from the odd stone chip.
Beautiful Cougar in metallic silver. Has been lowered and has very nice
mirror tints.
Ideal second family vehicle with LOW running costs. The car is in
immaculate original condition throughout with a full dealer service
history. Please take a look at the full description, more pics, and
place bids on eBay at the address below.
Company car forces sale. New house purchase forcing very reluctant sale!
Full respray in imperial blue. The engine is also standard, no Chips,
induction kits, big exhausts, etc.
Can be delivered to UK free of charge. The car is completely standard,
exept for the suspension, which has been lowered and stiffened.
, electric everything. It still drives ok apart from this. I have new
small mobility scooter in boot stopped driving I now live in care home.
Cd player, electric sunroof, electric windows in front, driver and
passenger air bags, central loocking, P. NB: Photo shows shadow from a
bush - body work very good condtition. I have immobilisor code card, two
keys, owners manual and service guide for the car. Has been lowered and
has very nice mirror tints. Can be delivered to UK free of charge. NB:
Photo shows shadow from a bush - body work very good condtition.