[Ormskirk LUG] Do you love me or not?

Jay Mckay stonehousesandie at ambruso.cc
Wed Oct 18 14:46:22 BST 2006

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://muturesecret.info

Paul stared at her, stared at the rat as it squeaked and struggled, and realized that he had actually believed that things could get no worse.
"He heard her cross the kitchen linoleum, knowing where each squeak was going to come the instant before it did come.
The hole opened and Paul stared through at what was there, unaware that his fingers were picking up speed, unaware that his aching legs were in the same city but fifty blocks away, unaware that he was weeping as he wrote.