[Phpwm] Moving on

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:35:17 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Right, it seems that the move to the new mailing list was smooth as a
baby's posterior. Glad to hear of no major problems.

With over 105 members, I think we need to think about how to move the
group forward. Obviously the group is great for throwing out questions
and also good for posting job applications, but I am wondering if
anyone else has any ideas that could be useful.

One idea I thought of was a theme week. Maybe each week we could throw
out a question ot topic for discussion. This could raise our knowledge
of PHP and share in some of experience.

I also think we could be using our website better. I don't have too
much time to admin it, but if anyone wants to fill it with some
information, that is good with me. :)

  Jono