[Phpwm] Site Structure

Matt Harris mharrisweb at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 9 15:10:53 GMT 2005

I'm using that method at the moment, but I was under the impression it's just masking the problem and isn't an ideal solution. With output buffering, I'm still processing what shouldn't be processed, is that right?

Steve Parkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:48:44 +0000, David Goodwin wrote:

> The only problem with the above, is that as you rightly said, once
> the header is included, if it writes out to the page, then it's not
> possible to do any sort of session management or header stuff.

Pardon my general ignorance on the thread general death and distruction among my computers has put paid to following threads at all recently but is there some reason why the original poster isn't using output buffering?

http://uk2.php.net/ob_start

you can send a header at anytime

sparkes