[Phpwm] First meet - Thu May 11th, Birmingham

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 11:45:21 BST 2006

> Hi all,
>
> Based upon much of the discussion recently about a meet up, I suggest
> we meet on Thu May 11th in Birmingham. I had a chat with my boss and
> he is happy to hold it here at OpenAdvantage. He is also happy to put
> on a buffet for us.
>
> So, the floor is open for what we do at the meeting. It would be good
> to have a couple of talks about cool PHP related shennanigans. Anyone
> want to volunteer?
>
> I created a page on the OpenAdvantage site for it at
> http://www.openadvantage.org/events/oaevent.2006-04-03.9526142177/
view?searchterm=None

  Jono

Any indication as to what time of day this will be?

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 458 4894 (office) 0121 441 3558 (home) 07801 548464
(mobile)