[Phpwm] How to insert record into a database?

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 20:39:37 BST 2006

-----------------------+---------------> +-----------+
-----------------------+---------------> +-----------+

-----------------------+---------------> +-----------+

> Thanks,
>
> Ray

If you are unhappy about command line mysql entry then this could be a good
time to ask whoever owns the server if it has a program called PHPMyadmin
available on there, you would find this much easier to work with, you can
edit records just as boxes on the screen.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 458 4894 (office) 0121 441 3558 (home) 07801 548464
(mobile)