[Phpwm] Office space

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 13:29:47 BST 2006

> pete nelson wrote:
> > Thanks for the responses.  I would ideally like to move into the
> > custard factory but 55 is just too much for me at the moment.
>
> The exact same space seems available via (Matt Harris's suggested)
> bigpeg, but from £40 per week....
>
> -Dx

One thing that has to be said about having an address in either of those
places is that quite a few local businesses will not offer you any form of
trade account for their services due to the massive level of turnover of
companies in them.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 458 4894 (office) 0121 441 3558 (home) 07801 548464
(mobile)