[Phpwm] PHP eclipse problem

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:27:09 BST 2006

I did think about just ignoring the errors but they really irritate me, I
hate them!

Also because they are so many include warnings it makes it hard to spot the
actual warnings which I find pretty useful.

While we're on the subject does any use the eclipse debugger (or any PHP
debugger for that matter) much while doing development?

Pete