[Phpwm] Local company for a PHP & MySQL project

James Timbrell jimbrell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:43:15 BST 2006

Hi Simon,

I work for a bespoke software house in harborne, Birmingham. We have
over 10 years experience in database/application development and have
worked on quite a number of projects using opensource technology,
successfully delivering bespoke systems in php/mysql.

Feel free to give Dave Packett a call on 0121 428 4440, and he'll be
happy to talk to you about your requirements etc :)

Kind Regards,
James Timbrell

Systems Consultant

james.timbrell at pslconnect.com
T +44 121 428 4440   F +44 121 428 3454
PSL  The Old Sewing Factory  5a Greenfield Road  Harborne  Birmingham  B17 0ED

To find out more about our services please visit  http://www.pslconnect.com