[Phpwm] Request for talks for the first PHPWM meeting on 11th May

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 13:25:20 BST 2006

> While I am not going to volunteer to do a talk (because I don’t think my
> knowledge is quite limited in all these topics), I would love to hear
> someone talk about Ajax.
>
> rayhan

I'm not volunteering on the grounds that without knowing the technical level
of others participating I dont know what level to actually talk about
anything at, plus most of what I do is bespoke and I don't use 'tools' as
such so really can't comment or advise on them.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 458 4894 (office) 0121 441 3558 (home) 07801 548464
(mobile)