Stephen's Defense (was Re: [Phpwm] Request for talks for the first PHPWM meeting on 11th May)

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:51:06 BST 2006

Sparkes, just leave it alone. IF you wanted to advise on top posting,
you should email the the person directly and you have responded
negatively and abruptly. I know you are not going to be at the meeting
on the 11th, so I don't get why you contributed to the thread anyway?

All of this just makes the job of fostering a great PHP community in
the west mids that little bit more difficult.

  Jono