[Phpwm] Basic PHP Query (Very basic!)

Justin Joyce justin.joyce at cit.coop
Thu Apr 27 11:27:25 BST 2006

Ladies and Gents,

I have inherited an app from a previous supplier. It's a very simple app
based on PHP and MySQL - it resided on a Linux server hosted by
Xcalibre. In a nutshell, on a daily basis it sends a pre formatted email
out to recipients based on certain criteria. The problem I have got is
that the CRON job seems to be falling over and I have no idea why - I
have managed to establish that the CRON job sends out a status report
after each run to a specified email address; my question is thus; where
do I find that email address so I can change it to my own rather than
the (now departed) supplier who is incommunicado (sourced from
ELance.com).

Thanks in advance for any kind assistance.

Justin Joyce

Co-operative IT is part of The Midcounties Co-operative
The Midcounties Co-operative is an innovative co-operative business, owned by its customers and staff in the 9 counties it spans. We trade in a number of retail sectors including food, travel, funerals, motors, childcare, pharmacy, post offices and IT. We are proud to be a successful co-operative, founded on co-operative values and principles that co-ops share throughout the world.

This e-mail is confidential and is for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient(s) please do not disseminate or copy this e-mail, but please delete it and any copies from your computer.  The Midcounties Co-operative has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of any such viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any change made to this message after it was sent by the sender.