[Phpwm] Basic PHP Query (Very basic!)

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Apr 27 13:55:50 BST 2006

> Doh!
>
> Thanks Phil - bit of a 'schoolboy error' there!!
>
> Thanks for all your help everyone else. About 5 minutes before Jon's
> email came in I was doing exactly as he suggested - setting up a drone
> to access the cron job on a nightly basis; eems the most hassle free way
> of getting the desired result as my experience with Xcalibre's supporet
> department hasn't been exactly pleasurable!
>
> Another example of what a great community we have here.
>
> Cheers guys.
>
> Justin
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Justin Joyce. New Media Manager
> Co-operative IT
>
> e: justin.joyce at cit.coop
> t: 01527 870117| f: 01527 880975
> w: www.cit.coop

Hi Justin,
No worries.
The best way really to manage site database passwords is to have an included
file which holds bits like passwords and configuration settings such as
siteadmin's email addresses in a different subdirectory, with some form of
index file in there so no one can see whats its called.
That way you have one simple place to alter a sites entire password
structure in one fell swoop without having to go digging in code in multiple
pages, and maybe missing one!

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales director

** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd. http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 458 4894 (office) 0121 441 3558 (home) 07801 548464
(mobile)