[Phpwm] Dropshipping companies

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Sat Aug 12 11:59:36 BST 2006

On 8/12/06, sukh virdee <sukh_virdee at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> Have any of you guys started a drop-ship venture where you build the
> online shop and the drop-ship company fulfill the orders?
>
> I've had a look at a number of companies, they all sell all sorts of items
> almost like brick-a-brack jumble sale stalls!
>
> Can anybody suggest a genuine UK based Dropship company?

Not really the right list for this topic but from my experience if there was
a market for the product to be sold via a website that's exactly what the
dropshipper would be doing.  Wholesalers make money selling in wholesale not
packaging and posting single orders for you :)

That said my gf does have a couple of companies who dropship high value
products for her direct from the manufacturers in the US but not the sort of
crap you will find at anyone describing themselves as a dropshipper.

Many thanks,

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - tshirts http://nerd.ws - code http://zx-81.com
   Autistic LUG http://autisticlug.org - blog http://sp.arkes.co.uk