[Phpwm] Setting up SMS on SUSE

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 18:02:13 GMT 2006

In that case Kannel may be a bit OTT as it a high capacity SMPP server, the
quickest and easiest way is to integrate with an aggregator who provides a
HTTP interface, ask the almighty Google for clickatell or "24x sms"

I would set you up an account on our gateway but I would imagine the £150
setup costs and £100 per month minimum billing is also over the top for your
requirements, as it would allow you to send 1600+ messages a month (ex VAT)

Excuse the shameless plug!  http://www.notifire.com