[Phpwm] [Fwd: [GeekUp] WebDD - Free Conference for web types]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 13:34:23 GMT 2006

This may interest some.... the event is on Microsoft's Reading campus....

(From geekup.org's mailing list)  :

Guys,

Just want to let you know about a conference I’m running early next year.

It’s being held in Reading on Saturday 3rd February and is a full day
event costing £0, it’s free, all you’ve got to do is get there.

www.WebDD.org.uk

We’ll have some Rails content (courtesy of this lists very own Dave Verwer).

Additionally, we’ll have people from the W3C accessibility taskforce,
CSS experts, WPF/e, Mozilla (I think), and a whole range of other topics.

As soon as we have firmed up the agenda and speaker list I’ll let you
all know, this is just a heads up so anyone interested can pop it into
their calendars.

Cheers,

Phil.