[Phpwm] Job Opportunity

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Wed Feb 15 15:34:36 GMT 2006

Hello,

We are a small web design company based in Redditch and are taking on more
and more development work. Currently we are sub contracting this work to
various freelancers but really want to bring it back 'in house'.

We therefore have a position for a part-time employee, possibly moving up to
full time within 6 months, to start around May 2006, when we move into new
offices in Inkberrow, Worcestershire.

I am looking for a php/MySQL developer who has both design and development
experience, an eye for detail and enjoys devising bespoke solutions to
client's demanding requests. I am happy to talk to freelancers who may wish
to supplement their income with a salary or even wish to invoice for regular
work - if the latter we would require that you operate from our offices on
the days you are working for us.

If anybody would like to talk this through further please contact us or
submit a CV and salary/daily rate expectation to:

Tim Cumming
Cybacat Ltd
3 Cornwell Close
Wirehill
Redditch
Worcestershire
B98 7TG
0870 835 4447

Or email tim at cybacat.com

Many thanks for your time, kindest regards

Tim Cumming