[Phpwm] AJAX Training

Keith Pope keith at clevercherry.com
Mon Feb 20 13:10:42 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I would agree with sparkes you need to really think about accessibility
nothing should rely on the use of AJAX!

It seems strange to me that a few months ago everyone was saying you
should use as little javascript as possible and now everyone is using
AJAX.

I do think AJAX would be useful for added extra features like live
search boxes etc but would never use it for major functionality.

If you do use AJAX for major functionality remember to make sure you
have ways of it working without AJAX!!

Keith