[Phpwm] AJAX Training

Jon Ramsey jonathon.ramsey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:28:35 GMT 2006

Hi,

Hope you guys don't mind a Londoner chipping in ;)

On 2/20/06, Peter Graham <Peter.Graham at tcat.ac.uk> wrote:
> I am interesting in starting to use AJAX on future projects. I am also
> planning to arrange work to send me on some training soon.
>
> Do you known of any good AJAX courses that are currently being run in
> the UK?

I'll leave it up to you to decide whether AJAX is worthwhile in
itself, but as for courses, there were two run recently (down here I'm
afraid).

Carson Workshops ran one with the author of scriptaculous:

http://www.carsonworkshops.com/dev/fuchs/08DEC2005_photos.html

and clear:left ran another one:

http://www.clearleft.com/services/training/ajax.php

It may be worth contacting both to see if/when they'll be running them again.

Cheers,

--
Jon Ramsey