[Phpwm] Mail server

Tony Whitmore phpwm at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 19:04:25 GMT 2006

Iain Wallace wrote:
>>At this point we should have a round of applause for Andy Smith who set
>>up the new mailman.lug.org.uk box this weekend and has made the use of
>>this mailing list a pleasure today and not the slog it sometimes was
>>over the last couple of months.
>>
>>sparkes
>>

> *applause*
>
> Are our email addresses obfuscated now?

All e-mail addresses in the mailman.lug.org.uk archives are obfuscated
to a degree. For example:

http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/phpwm/2006-February/000062.html

The move to the new server hasn't changed any of the services available,
just removed the network issues the old server was experiencing. However
the new server provides a platform for improvements and upgrades to the
services offered to UK LUGs.

Tony