[Phpwm] Volunteers needed for PHP BOF at LUGRadio Live 2006

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:57:32 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I am one of the organisers of LUGRadio Live 2006 in Wolverhampton on
the 22nd and 23rd July 2006. We are currently organising the event and
it will have over 40 speakers.

anyway, one of the things we are doing are Birds Of a Feather (BOF)
sessions. These are increasingly popular at conferences and are
basically informal sessions in which people with a shared interest can
discuss the subject. We will be providing three BOF areas in which
this can happen.

Anyway, with PHPWM off to a kicking start, I figured it may of
interest to have a PHP or PHPWM BOF session. For this to happen
someone will need to volunteer to organise it. This will involve being
there on the day to run the session and maybe run a simple web page on
the LUGRadio Wiki so people can find out more about the session.

So, anyone want to step up and do this?

  Jono