[Phpwm] Web Hosting

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 12:29:20 GMT 2006

Peter Graham wrote :
> Dear Dave,
>
> Yes I might be interested in your webhosting.
>
> Will you be offering "mates rates" to phpwm mailing group members? ;-)
>
> Pete

Ha, I'm afriad my wife's the one with a "financial head"... it depends
what you think 'mates rates' are, and how many sites/what bandwidth you
think you might use. (Read: I'm open to suggestions/making a deal if
necessary).

If you want particular versions of things, we are quite flexible -
ssh/scp/sftp/svn isn't a problem, and you'd get awstats (or something else if
you ask nicely).