[Phpwm] Contract Opportunity Re: PHP Developer - Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP - Sugar CRM - Mids

Jujhar Singh jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 10:23:23 BST 2006

Sorry Claire,
Although the role sounds perfect, I'm currently in full time employment
elsewhere.

I will forward your email to the West Midlands PHP user group to see if
they have anybody available.

Best regards,
Jujhar Singh

--

Jujhar Singh

 IT Manager//

jujhar at MedilinkWM.co.uk <mailto:jujhar at medilinkwm.co.uk>

Medilink West Midlands Ltd

5 Greenfield Crescent

Edgbaston, Birmingham

B15 3BE

Tel:       0121 452 5630

Fax:      0121 454 2325

www.MedilinkWM.co.uk <http://www.medilinkwm.co.uk/>

*/ /*

* *

*Email Disclaimer *

The information in this Email (and any files transmitted with it) may be
confidential or privileged.  It is intended to be read and used only by
the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
notify us immediately, destroy any copies and delete it from your
computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this Email or such documents, by anyone other than the addressee is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  Unless stated otherwise by an
authorised individual, nothing contained in this Email is intended to
create binding legal obligations between us and opinions expressed are
those of the individual author.