[Phpwm] Hosting suggestion required.

Dave Fear dfear at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 21:12:42 BST 2006

Hi folks

I have just designed a web site for a client, and have just found out
that i cannot send emails from my server, which is hosted on a
blueyonder cable connection (uses dynamic ip). The mail server of the
address i am send the emails to blocks email from blueyonder dynamic ip
addresses.

I am therefore looking for somewhere to host a formmail php or perl
script. I am wondering if anyone has any spare space on which to host
the formmail script, or can recommend a cheap and reliable web host
(must be v. cheap as funds are limited at present).

p.s. has anyone purchased hosting from a listing on ebay and are happy
with it?

p.p.s. has anyone purchased hosting from any of the following hosts and
are happy with it?

	- www.serversea.com
	- www.host2day.co.uk
	- www.b-smarthosting.co.uk