[Phpwm] Anyone want to do my job?

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 12:03:24 BST 2006

I am leaving my current employers Telford College as I have been offered a
position as a PHP developer in Guildford. I am going to be working for an
up-start company called Bluefire Systems on a Social Networking website.

Anyway this means that Telford College are now looking for a new "Internet
Technical Officer" (the pompous corporate title they use instead of
intranet/web developer). Perks of the job will include maintaining lots of
my beautifully written code and getting to sit in a large swivel chair.

Apparently the advert for the job was in the Shropshire Star last night, the
advert isn't online yet since the personnel department are a bit slack on
getting job adverts to the web team ;-)

Pete