[Phpwm] Request for talks for the first PHPWM meeting on 11th May

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:30:07 BST 2006

Hi all,

OK, we now have three talks confirmed:

  * David Goodwin; Smarty - Dave will talk about the Smarty templating
system and how it can be used in your web applications.

  * Elliot Smith; Eclipse and XAMPP - Elliot will demo how to use PHP
with with the Eclipse IDE, and also demo how the XAMPP LAMP stack can
be used with it.

  * Jake Stride; Enterprise Groupware Server - Jake works in Coventry
on a comprehensive CRM and business management application called
Enterprise Groupware Server. Written in PHP, Jake will discuss how
this interesting application came to life, and where it is going.

I added this to the PHPWM - we are all set it seems. :)

  Jono