[Phpwm] Meeting

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 12:29:44 BST 2006

I'm still planing on attending the meeting tonight. I was wondering how long
would it take to walk from Dale End car park (near the Academy) to Open
Advantage?

I see from the Open Advantage website that Bishiopsgate Street Car Park is
nearer, but I've never driven to this Car Park and don't really want to run
the risk of getting lost in Birmingham City Center.

Pete