[Phpwm] Meeting

Paul Cooper pgc at openadvantage.org
Thu May 11 15:48:16 BST 2006

Hi Pete,
----- pete graham <petegraham1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still planing on attending the meeting tonight. I was wondering
> how long would it take to walk from Dale End car park (near the
> Academy) to Open Advantage?

I would guess around 30 mins (is dale end the one above what was ToysRus or sort of behind the Academy? - I find both of those hard to get to, I always end up taking the wrong exit off the new Masshouse).

> I see from the Open Advantage website that Bishiopsgate Street Car
> Park is nearer, but I've never driven to this Car Park and don't
> really want to run the risk of getting lost in Birmingham City Center.

To get there either;

* exit 5 ways roundabout on Islington row middleway then take the next left into Tennant Street (or if you miss that Bath row). Take the left at the next junction onto Bishopsgate and the carpark entrace is immeadiately left.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=bishopsgate+street&near=birmingham,+uk&ll=52.473671,-1.915011&spn=0.003947,0.007049&om=1

* Come off the Suffolk Street Queensway at the Pagoda roudabout (where the new tall shiny Beetham tower is) and turn into Holloway Head (opposite direction to Bullring) - this road becomes Bath Row, and just before it joins Islington Middleway Bishopsgate street is on the right (there is a Shell garage if I remember).

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&q=holloway+head&near=birmingham,+uk&ll=52.474978,-1.900506&spn=0.003947,0.007049&om=1

I wish there was a way I could draw directions on a google (or other map) maps or series of maps.

HTH,

Paul

> Pete
>

> On 11/05/06 , Phil Beynon < phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk > wrote:
> Oddly no one seems to have mentioned it, but don't forget it's the
> user
> group meeting tonight 19.00 to 21.30
>
> Regards,
>
> Phil Beynon
> Sales director
>
> ** http://www.diygear.com THE Online DIY Toolstore For DIY & Business
> ** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
> http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
> ** Professional Web Design & Cobalt Hosting Solutions
> ** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
> ** Tel / Fax 0121 458 4894 (office) 0121 441 3558 (home) 07801 548464
> (mobile)

Paul Cooper                    |  Tel: 0121 634 1620
Assistant Director             |  Fax: 0121 634 1630
OpenAdvantage                  |  http://www.openadvantage.org