[Phpwm] paginating print output

Paul at Black Hill paul at blackhillcomputersoftware.co.uk
Fri May 12 12:17:27 BST 2006

Hi

I'm doing a similar thing, using an absolutely positioned <div> to control
the position of the label at the bottom of the page, and a simple line count
to stop lines from overflowing the label.

Continuation sheets require page breaks which I do like this:

   if(!$first){
    print("<br clear=all style='page-break-before:always'>");
   }

My client prints his despatch notes direct from a web page using this
technique with Internet Explorer.

It's not too tidy but seems to be working so far!

Regards
Paul Freeland
Black Hill Computer Software
01981 510 180