[Phpwm] PHP with Cron

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Thu May 18 16:52:51 BST 2006

pete graham wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Yes I should have mentioned I had to provide a http proxy so lynx could
> get the start file from the lynx website.
>
> Do you know how I can change lynx so it resolves the provided IP locally?

It has a config file (somewhere in /etc I guess), where you can (if
memory serves me correctly) specify hosts to not go through the proxy for.

I suspect you specified your http_proxy on the command line, in which
case just don't set it for the cron job, or do 'unset http_proxy ; lynx
http://foo.bar.com/cron.php'