[Phpwm] [OT] Any ideas how to do this?

Greg Jones greg.jones at gmail.com
Thu May 25 22:34:51 BST 2006

> Cheers Greg,
> That's actually very near what I wanted indeed. Is there a way of making
> it work both ways text1 -> text2 as now and also text2 -> text1 onchange?
>
> Couple of oddities on it though that I noticed -
> On the default starting value of 300/200 if you put a leading zero in
> front of the 300 then the 200 drops to 128 for some reason.
>
> If there is no content in text1 text2 says "NaN" for some reason!

http://www.phpwm.org/pastebin/index.php?id=50

has a couple of changes:
both boxes now trigger the effect, and the error-handling is a little
better.
I might have been a little over-zealous in my use of parseInt, as I
noticed some odd roundings, so might want to try with parseFloat in place
of at least some of them.

Greg