[Phpwm] November Meeting

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 14:53:23 GMT 2006

<snip>

> > Any suggestions?  Last time we did (I think it was) the Swan outside
> > worcester, and the atmosphere was brilliant for conversation, so I think
> > that could work well.
I meant a nice quiet pub with food could work well, rather than the Swan
itself.  We're trying to move around the region a bit to give everyone a
chance to come or reduce their travel time :-)

> > Plucking a date out of the air, I would suggest Tuesday 21 November.

<snip>

> Kat,
> If you have it on the 21st Nov then you are going to clash with the ICT
> cluster conference at the motorcycle museum on that date, Worcester is quite
> a long haul from there after a full day at that.

I would suggest changing the date, or maybe having it somewhere close to
the Motorcycle museum if lots of people are going to that event....

Kat