[Phpwm] javascript content in a page

Dave Holmes Dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 16:42:31 GMT 2006

Hmmm interesting question....

I have not come across any issues but would also like to know if there are
any restrictions people have come across...

The app we are currently building is very JS heavy and we are linking in
scritcaulous, FCKEditor, core functionality and dynamically generate JS and
it seems to be behaving so far in Firefox, IE6 & 7

I guess it is more an issues for the speed of the machine and the browser,
but to be honest if Zimbra works fine with all the JS in that we haven't got
much to worry about.

Probably to most impressive browser based web application (and I use the
term advisedly) I have come across. Would also be interested in any quality
applications other people have come across. (www.zimbra.com)