[Phpwm] November Meeting

Greg Jones greg.jones at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:51:43 GMT 2006

On 11/9/06, Darren Beale <public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk> wrote:
> > Some of us thought a nice evening in a quiet pub with good
> > food would be a good plan.  Somewhere around the centre of
> > the midlands, but out of town.
>
> A meeting before Xmas would be good.
>
> I could certainly make a Worcester(ish) venue but won't be at the ICT thing.
>
> Currently all week nights W/C 20th or 27th Nov work for me.

I'd be up for going to another meeting before xmas. Not going to the
cluster thing, but if the meeting was somewhere near there as opposed
to in the museum itself, then it's not that far...no idea what pubs
are near by though.

Worcester isn't so far away I suppose, is anyone familiar with
Redditch? it seems to be in the middle of Cov, Worcester and Central
B'ham, which seem to be the locations of those interested...

Greg