[Phpwm] November Meeting

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 17:38:36 GMT 2006

> On 09/11/06, Dave Holmes <Dave at neteffekt.co.uk> wrote:
> > Is the motorcycle museum next to the NEC turn of the 42
> >
> > If so there is a Toby pub 2 minutes down the a45 or one called
> the little
> > owl just the other side of the NEC which is ok and mainly
> business people
> > due to the location.
> >

> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=B92+0EJ+to+CV7+7HL&ie=UT
> F8&z=15&om=1
>
> The start location is the Motorcycle Museum, the end location is the
> Toby Carvery.
>
> http://www.toby-carvery.co.uk/toby_results.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fww
> w.viamichelin.com%2Fb2b2c%2Fgbr%2Fdyn%2Fcontroller%2FDLAmbiguous%3
> Bjsessionid%3D%3FwithCriteria%3Dfalse%26wnoss%3Dtrue%26productId%3
> D95301%26strAddress%3D%26strLocation%3D%26strCP%3DB92+0EJ%26strCou
> ntry%3D1138%26c1%3D1
>
> Sorry for the extreme URLs :)

There's a big pub / restaurant on the slip road on the coventry side of the
A45 that from memory is rather good - Stonebridge  Island I think its called
/ on.

completely aside.......
If you put my postcode B30 2UG in Google maps you can see my car parked
outside, and the sodding great beech tree in next doors garden which fell on
us a few years ago and nearly killed me and my lad :-)