[Phpwm] November Meeting

Peter Crouch pccrouch at bcs.org.uk
Fri Nov 10 16:52:13 GMT 2006

Katherine Goodwin wrote:
>> The Old Washford Mill, Studley
>> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=B80+7BD
>>
> Probably a bit far out, and again a bit far for public transport

Not really relevant but 16 years ago I used to work quite near the Old
Washford Mill. Very picturesque with the mill wheel and view of the
millstream in the middle of the pub.

Phil,

Thanks for the offer of a lift, I live in Handsworth Wood, just off the
Outer Circle, A4040. However this month I will not be able to make it as
I am planning to be in sunny (I hope) Austin Texas on the 21st.

I hope the meeting/party goes well.

Best wishes,

Peter Crouch
Tel: 0121 523 6756
Fax: 0121 523 6756 with prior arrangement
E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

the system manager.