[Phpwm] November Meeting

Tony Lovering tonylovering at talktalk.net
Mon Nov 20 09:47:11 GMT 2006

I should be there. I'll also be at the ICT cluster event at the
motorcycle museum if anyone wants a lift from there.

tony lovering

alan dunn wrote:
> I plan to be there
> alan dunn
>
> David Goodwin wrote:

>>> I'll be there, just not got around to wiking this yet
>>
>> I've done it for you!
>>
>> David.

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.  This communication may contain material protected by law from being passed on.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email message in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email message and any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then delete it from your system.

Thank you for your co-operation.