[Phpwm] Next Meeting

Jake Stride jake.stride at senokian.com
Thu Oct 5 11:51:59 BST 2006

I have booked the room for the 12th, and yes you can get here from the
both the train and bus stations. It would be worth checking timetables
though as this is a business park, most services will run more often
around start and end times.

Thanks

Jake

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 23:29 +0100, Peter Crouch wrote:
> The 12th is OK for me but I still need to know if you can get to Binley
> Business Park by public transport from either Pool Meadow or the railway
> station.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Peter Crouch
> Tel: 0121 523 6756
> Fax: 0121 523 6756 with prior arrangement
> E-mail: pccrouch at bcs.org.uk

> the system manager.
>

> Katherine Goodwin wrote:
> > Hi,

> >> Jake, when you decide upon a time/date etc, could you also publish it to
> >> php.net? I've updated the wiki to say the next talk will be in Coventry
> >> in October
> >>

> > As we've had no other suggestions so far, can I put forward Thursday 12
> > October as a potential date, just to get the ball rolling...
> >
> > Kat

Senokian Solutions Ltd.
Business Innovation Centre,
Binley Business Park,