[Phpwm] [OT] CSS question

Ian Munday ian.munday at illumen.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 18:14:34 BST 2006

On 17 Oct 2006, at 17:40, Keith Pope wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> I don't think if it possible to "skin" a radio button and probably
> even
> if it was it wouldn't work in all browser/OS's anyway.
>
> Keith

Have you looked at the Dojo toolkit?  http://dojotoolkit.org/

I know you said radio button and not checkboxes, but there's a
skinned checkboxes example under:  See it in Action > Form Widgets.

It's not something I've played around with, but maybe there's
something that might be of help.

Regards,

Ian

----