[Phpwm] List Etiquette

Stephen Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Oct 19 16:01:12 BST 2006

On 10/19/06, Katherine Goodwin <kat at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> While we like a bit of friendly debate on phpwm, there's no need to
> resort to bad language to insult each other (Lets reserve that for
> complaining about our / other people's code ;-))

Kat.  I've had enough so I'm quitting the list anyway which as I am sure
people who know the tinyest bit about php development will understand it's a
loss to the list to lose someone with 8 years of php dev and who actully
answers the question asked not the one they want to answer.

Personally I have had enough of Phil and his cronys attacking me at every
opportunity.  I wanted to come to the first meeting to sort it out with him
but a family problem meant I couldn't come and since then any slight problem
either cuntface or one of his buddies has had a pop at me everytime I post.

I'm sure I'll you yourself and David around somewhere and catch up on old
times but it's not going to be on this list.

--
Steve 'sparkes' Parkes - tshirts http://nerd.ws - code http://zx-81.com