[Phpwm] language on this list

Kev php at beachboy.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 19:29:04 BST 2006

On Saturday 21 Oct 2006 13:30, Tony Whitmore wrote:
> Whilst I'm not condoning the extensive use of bad language, please bear
> in mind that there are often personal circumstances outside of the list
> that cause people to lose their temper and flame. That doesn't make
> receiving flames any easier, especially in a public arena like this, but
> it can perhaps inform one's response to being flamed.

I'm afraid Stephen has made a habit of this sort of offensive behaviour. He
has little respect for others, and is basic an ignorant lout. The fact that
he hasn't been thrown out of the group in the past, has only made him worse.
In the past, he sent me a "friendly" direct email, after I passed comment on
his rather unpleasant attitude to a newbie. He is a genuinely nasty
character, who shouldn't be made welcome until he sorts his attitude out.

I also take exception to Stephens excuse that it's OK, because he's autistic.
Well as someone who has worked in special schools with autistic kids, I find
it a miserable excuse to put it bluntly.

Kev