[Phpwm] Re: My New Project

Rayhan Abdulmughnee rayhan at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 28 21:02:46 BST 2006

I don’t necessarily agree with that.  The functionality and easy of use is
very different between the two products.  Just because they are named
similar doesn’t mean they are.  Its amazing how many people tell me that
Java and JavaScript are similar, just because the name is same.  As we all
know, that just aint so.

rayhan

 > The best one that I have found is DotNetNuke (which unfortunately is
 > running on dot net, and I don?t know either asp or c#).  But if something
 > like that was available in PHP, that would be awesome.  The reason I like

it's name implies it's similar to phpnuke....