[Phpwm] Worcester meeting

alan dunn alan at dunns.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 09:04:35 BST 2006

Hi Darren,
I live near to Worcester and am always up for a curry, although the 14th
is not ideal (evening before I go away for a week, my wife might expect
a bit of co-operation with the packing!)  Worcester has a good selection
of curry houses. The Malabar on Broad Street is a good, new style Indian
(no flock wall paper)- they have menu options of 2 half portions so you
can get a great mixture of dishes! You can park behind the college or it
is just around the corner from the bus station.
alan dunn