[Phpwm] RE: hey guys and girls

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 10:25:28 BST 2006

Joel Stanford wrote :
> David Goodwin wrote:
>
> > See http://wiki.phpwm.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Help
>
> Is there any other way that I am able to contribute then? Doesn't seem very
> fair for those who want to contribute but are using Telewest :-(

Hi,

I've updated the page, which should make it clearer....

http://wiki.phpwm.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Help

<quote>
   1. Click "preferences" then
   2. Type a name and password in and click the save button.
   3. Then go back and edit the page..
</quote>

> I guess I could try complaining to blueyonder/Telewest, but I guess they
> arn't going to change something like rDNS for the sake of me being able to
> edit a wiki...

Good luck, I doubt you're likely to succeed.

Thanks (and sorry the antispam stuff is in the way),