[Phpwm] timeout

Colin Taylor colin.taylor at btclick.com
Wed Sep 6 19:45:37 BST 2006

Hello,
I have played around quiet a bit with PgSQL and PHP!
If memory serves, I had to change the following setting in the php.ini file,
on my Mandrake system it is in the /etc directory:

max_execution_time = 300     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in
seconds
max_input_time = 300    ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing
request data

They are both in the "Resource Limits" section.
HTH,
Colin