[Phpwm] When is the next PHPWM official meeting?

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Thu Sep 7 09:39:20 BST 2006

> I thought we'd kind of agreed on trying Worcester on the
> 14th? (in a typical mailing list apathetic way)??

Shall we have a roll-call on that? (sorry I don't have time to go through
the other emails right now, I can later, though.)

IIRC we had 4 or 5 that could make the 14th plus a few more that couldn't.
Without wanting to make things too confusing but to try and accommodate
those that can't make next thurs we could switch to a different day (it was
arbitrary after all). For example I could make Tues/Weds/Thurs the following
week. Re: Venue we had some recommendations for Curry houses so we can just
pick one of those.

14th
-D Beale

19/20/21st