[Phpwm] Meeting: 14 September 2006, Worcester

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 18:57:21 BST 2006

> > LOL I don't think David has embraced the true geek diet of 100%
> pizza and
> > curries!
>
> ASDA's over-the-counter Pizza is really nice; especially on a Friday
> night with a bottle (or two) of beer. :-)
>
> All other pizza seems to be greasy, too thin and not satisfying.

Pizza hut ones are normally OK if out and about but for eat-ins the Co-Op
ones aren't too bad.

Back in my field service days I was coming back from Peterborough and got
what was possibly the most disgusting pizza in history in Leicester - having
decided I really wasnt hungry enough to eat this thing it was ejected
through the sun-roof. Unfortunately it didn't quite reach escape velocity,
landed on the roof sticky side down and slowly slid to the back of the car
and jammed on the rear spoiler. Whilst the base had subsequently fallen off
on the motorway there was still an interesting slick of various toppings and
grease from the sunroof to the tip of the spoiler the next morning at work
which I'd not had the opportunity to wash off.

> Curries - I enjoy; but I two in one week? Back to back? I suspect I'd
> smell enough to frighten off my dogs.

Could be worse, you could have had canaries! :-)